WMF Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker
WMF pressure cooker 's advanced safety features and lid's three cooking indicators add extra protection and confidence when cooking everything from soups to roasted poultry.
For a healthy and fast solution to cooking endless recipes from stews and spareribs to bread pudding and cheesecake, the WMF Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker efficiently takes the pressure when the heat is on. With the WMF pressure cooker. cooking times are reduced by up to 70% compared to traditional cooking. Gentler, shorter cooking times help foods retain more nutrients, juices and flavors and saves up to 50% more energy. Perfect Plus cooker is durable and hygienic in polished Cromargan 18/10 stainless-steel with a TransTherm universal base for optimum heat distribution. The lid's large cooking indicator includes 2 orange rings for heat settings and a yellow ring for pressure level.
The stove-top pressure cooker's extra advanced safety features give you added reassurance when preparing soups, rice, risotto, braised meats, roasted poultry or steamed vegetables and boiling down fruits, vegetables and meats or defrosting frozen foods. The WMF pressure cooker is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, and offers three simple methods to open pot after cooking. Inside measurement markings help you with accurate quantities. For cleaning, simply remove the comfort-fit handle and rinse under running water. The Perfect Plus cooker pan and lid without the handle are dishwasher-safe.Product Features
- Cooking time is reduced by up to 70% compared to traditional cooking
- Polished Cromargan 18/10 stainless-steel is durable and hygienic
- TransTherm universal base for optimum heat distribution
- Lid's large cooking indicator features 2 orange rings for heat settings and a yellow ring for pressure level
- Gentler, shorter cooking times help foods retain more nutrients, juices and flavors
- Shorter cooking times saves up to 50% more energy
- Ideal for soups, stews, risotto, braised meats, roasted poultry or steamed vegetables
- Boils down fruits, vegetables and meats and defrosts frozen foods
- Advanced safety features bear GS seal and CE sign -- 5 more safety features than required
- 3 simple steps to open cooker after cooking
- Inside measurement markings guide exact quantities
- Engineered for all cooktops, including gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction
- Comfort-fit handle detaches for quick rinsing to clean
- Pan and lid without the handle are dishwasher-safe
- UL listed
- Includes instruction booklet with recipes and cooking timetable
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Germany
- Material: Cromargan 18/10 stainless-steel, heavy-duty plastic
- Read all operating instructions prior to use and do not use the WMF pressure cooker for other than intended use.
- The pan and lid without the handle are dishwasher-safe. Simply rinse the handle under running water.
- Do not place Perfect Plus cooker in heated oven and use extreme caution when moving stove-top pressure cooker containing hot liquids.
- Make certain WMF pressure cooker unit is properly closed before operating. Always check the pressure release devices for clogging prior to use.
- Do not open Perfect Plus cooker until the unit has cooled and internal pressure has been reduced.
- Avoid using the stove-top pressure cooker for pressure frying with oil.
Write a review for a chance to win a CHEFS Gift Card (login required)
Product reviews submitted and approved will be automatically entered in the drawing. Sweepstakes open to legal US residents over the age of 18. No purchase necessary to enter to win.