Business Centre at 35 Piccadilly, London W1 is much more than a serviced office facility: this small family run firm has supported businesses since 1960 and offers office space with bespoke secretaria
You run your business, we run your office.
Whether you're a new business needing the credibility of a prestigious London address without the overheads, or an established multi-national opening a London office, you can profit from Business Centre's wide selection of services:
- Prestige mailing address for forwarding or collection
- Dedicated London telephone number answered in your company name
- Your calls transferred seamlessly, or messages taken if you prefer
- Your faxes and e-mails sent and received
- Fully-equipped offices and meeting rooms available on terms ranging from hourly to yearly
- Upsize or downsize as you go. At Business Centre we can easily provide more or less accommodation to suit your changing needs.
- Professional secretarial services
Who are we?
Business Centre has been providing quality business services since 1960. Our small, friendly and long-standing team are very experienced and we are proud of the relationships we build with
our clients. We understand our clients and their needs, and they have the peace of mind that a trusted team is looking after their interests. Please see our success stories to find out more.
Where are we?
Business Centre is well situated in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair, a few minutes walk from both Piccadilly and Green Park underground stations. Mayfair is home to the regal Ritz Hotel and Fortnum and Mason's. Bond Street is nearby with its world-famous fashion houses and jewellers. Many embassies and private banks choose to locate in Mayfair, taking advantage of its proximity to the British government headquarters in Whitehall and Buckingham Palace and the other Royal Households. Business Centre location map .
Whether for business or pleasure, you are in the midst of many of London's finest restaurants and next to London's Theatreland. A short stroll to the North, South or West will take to the trees and relaxing open spaces of Green Park, St James's Park and Hyde Park - three of the finest Royal Parks.